Thursday 8 August 2013


My work is to entertain the audience – Elia

My work is to entertain  the audience – Elia
Damiete Braide, damiete_braide@yahoo.com      08111813051
Hip-Rap artsite, Elia Stephen (aka Elia) has released her new single video entitled, Who’s that? The video is directed by Sam Chuks Uba. The new work has gained massive airplay on broadcast stations in the country. Elia, whom many that have seen her perform on stage nicknamed Shakira, has said that she wants to be known as Elia and not to be compared to anyone else.
She said good performance like she does on stage is what she will give to the music world and her performances are original. ‘‘I am not Shakira, my look and beauty are from God and my stage dance is my creation, when I perform on stage, my duty is to entertain the audience and if they are saying that I am hot and a sexy dancer, then they bargained for it, that’s why they came for the show, to be well entertained, they have not seen anything yet.’’
The Edo State-born theatre arts graduate from Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, who is being managed by Bigshow Entertainment, has also featured as lead character in some Nollywood movies and television soaps among which are ‘Double Edge’ and ‘GOC Commanding’ currently showing on television stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment